The Baby Breathing Movement Monitor from Angelcare is invented to be placed under the baby one’s crib mattress where it senses the gentle movements of your newborn. It features Angelcare’s new completely wireless Sensor Pad, which communicates directly with the Nursery Unit making it a great travel monitor. This beneficial accessory is perfect for parents who already own an Angelcare Breathing Monitor. The AC017 will complement your primary monitor by adding Breathing Movement monitoring on the second bedding to your current setup. It’s especially useful if you want to monitor twins and 2 little ones in the same room.
- Tracks gentle movements that audio and video monitors can’t detect*
- Alarm will only sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Add breathing detection to any pre-existing monitor setup
- Perfect addition if you already own an Angelcare Breathing Monitor and if you need to monitor twins or 2 babies in the same room.
- Tabletop stand for the Nursery Unit
- Adjustable sensitivity levels
- Battery operated – Ideal for travelling
- Maximum range of 230m
*Please note: monitoring of premature baby or babies considered to be at risk, should be carried out only under the supervision of a Doctor or Health Professional. This monitor should NOT be used as a medical device, nor as a device to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).